Tiny bulkheads?

CobrahSparkles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
409
Reaction score
147
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what I can use for tiny bulkheads? Im building a pico dwarf seahorse jar and want to drill it and attach a fuge. But not quite sure what I can use to get those hoses nice and secure in there.
 
That's perfect! Except the price tag... I figured something that small would be way cheaper.
 
Not sure why I can't find them but they should make sch40 which should be cheaper. The also make small ones for push connect hose (like rodi hose) and also for airline.
 
Not sure why I can't find them but they should make sch40 which should be cheaper. The also make small ones for push connect hose (like rodi hose) and also for airline.
I found the push connect ones on amazon, 2 for $4. Im just worried about the seal they would get, I guess I could add silicone.
 
Ill have to look into it more. Although those sch 80 bulkheads would look really clean...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new