Tiny crab ID on a coral?

AceB9908

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
131
Reaction score
163
Location
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a Trumpet/Candycane frag and when I dipped it I saw this little guy sitting inside the tissue of the coral. I got him out pretty easily and got him in some clean saltwater until I figured out if he was good or bad. The only thing is I have absolutely no clue what kind of crab it is! It doesn't really look like any of the common ones you find. Any help greatly appreciated!

20200924_202749.jpg 20200924_203747.jpg 20200924_203932.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new