Tiny thing with legs???

fishnchip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
792
Reaction score
546
Location
FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've found this little weird crawling bug things in my tank. I have no idea what they are so I could use some help! They seem to have little legs and antennae. They're super tiny so the pictures aren't the best but I'll find a way to make them more clear!
IMG_8712.PNG
IMG_8715.PNG
IMG_8718.PNG
 
I've seen amphipods running around the tank but these little things don't look the same:confused: They're darker and tend to hangout on my zoas or other softies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new