Tiny thread like worms

Blackweb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
48
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could anyone ID these thread like worms? They have a white body with an almost cream colored head. I have a couple pictures and i can get more if needed.
20220907_132728.jpg
20220907_132712.jpg
 
Looking at the bulbous head is that some sort of Eunice Worm?
 
Not sure exactly but for a size comparison, here they are next to ricordea. I could also gather that when disturbed, they very very quickly recoil back into the rock.
20220907_164218.jpg
 
Curious if anyone else comes2 in on the tiny bugs Id???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new