Tiny white bugs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MODZISTER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MODZISTER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
29
Location
Schuylkill County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have hundreds of these tiny white bugs almost like albino fleas. I was wondering if these are my beneficial bacteria or if there possibly copepods
 
No but I just introduced some cheato I got my local reef store. There rounded with looks like 2 feelers on top of there head with what looks like a pointy tail
 
Also the Fiji rock I got introduced a small bristle worm should he be taken out or is he fine I'm FOWLR
 
They could be amipods. And I would leave the birstile worm in; it's good for cleaning up excess food.
 
I was thinking that I have to research them a little bit I'm hoping there copepods.
 
Pictures would definitely be helpful. But if you have a new tank with not much in it and new live rock. They are more then likely pods.
 
My camera just doesn't pick them up . the tank has been running for awhile with just live sand. I didn't notice them till I put in cheato and live rock about 2 weeks ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new