TLF Reborn Trace Levels

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
3,642
Location
Ocala, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been running by GeosReef CR1612X2 reactor with Seachem's Reef Reactor Medium and I've been having to supplement all of the trace elements as they come in at 0. So this makes me believe that there just aren't enough of the trace elements being dissolved in Seachem's media (although I have not taken the time to test them yet, may do that soon)

Has anyone using TLF's Reborn media measured what the trace element levels (Fe, K, I) coming out of their reactor are?
 
Did you get a chance to test yet?
Not yet, but I might possibly get some free time this weekend and I will test the Seachem media I have in my reactor currently and see what it is putting out for Ca, dKH, Mg, K, Fe, and I.
 
I believe BRS tested a bunch of them but I am not sure the results were ever published or put in a video. None of them contain enough trace to supplement the tank. A lot of the trace elements are in the tissue and not the skeleton.
 
I believe BRS tested a bunch of them but I am not sure the results were ever published or put in a video. None of them contain enough trace to supplement the tank. A lot of the trace elements are in the tissue and not the skeleton.
I remember seeing their test for dKH and I think Ca but don't remember if they did trace values as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new