TLF Reborn Trace Levels

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been running by GeosReef CR1612X2 reactor with Seachem's Reef Reactor Medium and I've been having to supplement all of the trace elements as they come in at 0. So this makes me believe that there just aren't enough of the trace elements being dissolved in Seachem's media (although I have not taken the time to test them yet, may do that soon)

Has anyone using TLF's Reborn media measured what the trace element levels (Fe, K, I) coming out of their reactor are?

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get a chance to test yet?
Not yet, but I might possibly get some free time this weekend and I will test the Seachem media I have in my reactor currently and see what it is putting out for Ca, dKH, Mg, K, Fe, and I.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I believe BRS tested a bunch of them but I am not sure the results were ever published or put in a video. None of them contain enough trace to supplement the tank. A lot of the trace elements are in the tissue and not the skeleton.

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe BRS tested a bunch of them but I am not sure the results were ever published or put in a video. None of them contain enough trace to supplement the tank. A lot of the trace elements are in the tissue and not the skeleton.
I remember seeing their test for dKH and I think Ca but don't remember if they did trace values as well.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back