TMC ION 30 Compability with Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter NTRLord
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NTRLord

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I was wondering if the dimensions of my tank were compatible with the TMC ION 30.
The dimensions of the tank are 16x10.5x10.5 inches.

Would love it if you all could tell me.
 
Bumping your post!
 
Upvote 0

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new