TMC Photon lights schedule

parclife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
505
Location
uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else use the TMC photon lights? I’m looking to improve my schedule so if anyone could share their QR code for theirs please for inspiration. Thanks I’m advance
 
I can’t help with the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new