Toadstool Concerns

hube

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
94
Reaction score
25
Location
U.S.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this toadstool for almost a year now and when I first got it, it felt like it shed every other week. Now, it’s been months since it’s shed and it even looks like it’s slowly ducking towards one side with even some algae growing on its stalk. I’ve been considering putting it in a higher flow area. My other corals and softies look like they’re doing well, is this normal behavior or should I consider moving it?

IMG_8473.jpeg IMG_8472.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new