Toadstool dieing??

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattFal99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
thanks

also, i don't have any anemones don't know for which coral you are referring
Sorry I mistook one of your branched leathers as a bubble tip anemone in the thumbnail view of your photo. All good. Leathers are excellent beginner corals so hopefully it pulls through and you get your cycle completed. Happy reefing!
 
Sorry I mistook one of your branched leathers as a bubble tip anemone in the thumbnail view of your photo. All good. Leathers are excellent beginner corals so hopefully it pulls through and you get your cycle completed. Happy reefing!
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new