Toadstool in 20 gallon tall tank

Cerebro

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I am pretty new to the hobby and I have this 20 gallon tall that I would love to keep soft corals in. My question is if the dimensions would be suitable for toadstools. The tank is two feet long and a little over a foot wide with a depth of about two feet. I know the Cap for some toadstool species can get around dinner plate size, so I would like input about its viability in a "nano" type tank.

There is nothing in the tank at the moment, so this is more of a conceptual stage. I heard that Mushrooms, Hammers, and Toadstools were good in this type of tank and I wanted some advice!
 
Yes definitely! Takes them some time to grow that big. It would be a nice centrepiece to have in your tank. And there is always a possibility to frag parts of it :)
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new