Toadstool- is it possible to cut it off its attached rock??

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryotek74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cryotek74

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
229
Reaction score
55
Location
Earth, most of the time.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Neon green japanese toadstool that I got a few weeks ago. I have beat it up a lot since the rock it came on had Aiptasia. I've filled the Aiptasia a couple times with a torch but it keeps coming back. Is it possible to cut the base of the toadstool from the rock and glue it back on a clean rock???

View attachment 348691

DSC_0008.JPG
 
boil some water and squirt it on that anemone until it turns white. Then its dead for sure. I would do it ASAP or that thing will spread all over your tank in a matter of days.
 
Also yes you can take some scissors and cut that toadstool right off it wont die and then there will be 2.
 
Cut that off with sharp cutter and super glue to a clean rock and It will live- and toss away that infested rock.
 
I was curious could I use a perfectly round cookie cutter to cut my green tipped toadstool I wanted to frag it and take it to my lfs. Is this a wierd question haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new