Toadstool leather hitchhiker and care

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef.geek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef.geek

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
115
Reaction score
31
Location
spain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone😃

I just got my first coral into my tank
And i noticed that i have a hitchhiker attached to the rock it came with from my LFS
Can anyone identify what it is and should i remove it?

I also have a question about any recommendations for adding bottles of magnesium and calcium because i tested it and its quite low. What would be recommended to buy?

And any recommendations for care tips and when should i be concerned?

image.jpg IMG_5493.png IMG_5494.png
 
Hi everyone😃

I just got my first coral into my tank
And i noticed that i have a hitchhiker attached to the rock it came with from my LFS
Can anyone identify what it is and should i remove it?

I also have a question about any recommendations for adding bottles of magnesium and calcium because i tested it and its quite low. What would be recommended to buy?

And any recommendations for care tips and when should i be concerned?

image.jpg IMG_5493.png IMG_5494.png
I make my own 2 part from bulk reef supply and its excellent. Alk, Calc & Mag. unfortunately I can't help with the hitchhiker as the picture isn't good enough for me sorry.
 
I make my own 2 part from bulk reef supply and its excellent. Alk, Calc & Mag. unfortunately I can't help with the hitchhiker as the picture isn't good enough for me sorry.
Would you recommend reef complete by seachem? I just added the coral an hour ago does it look fine?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new