Toadstools.Japanese toadstool.. weeping willow... lets see them!

3A4D843F-3246-422D-BB6D-AA272089C709.jpeg
4BF33FE2-FE53-4E03-9C96-32F844481137.jpeg
F4EBCD74-E787-40FE-8DEF-0D2784421F0E.jpeg
 
Been farming these ones for awhile now. I have a few huge ones at home and another few "mothers" at the store. At some point I will probably make 100 frags.

FB_IMG_1633143841602.jpg
I need to get on that mailing list! :p Would they be on R2R?
 
Been farming these ones for awhile now. I have a few huge ones at home and another few "mothers" at the store. At some point I will probably make 100 frags.

FB_IMG_1633143841602.jpg
I want one bad! Is there a waiting list? Will you ship to Fl?
 
7F4A967C-8B44-481B-9AAF-99B3B2724AA1.jpeg

Lights are going down so not the best photo, but here’s my little one! Supposedly weeping willow but the polyps don’t seem very long…. Any tips on getting them to stretch out a little?
Give it time. When it gets happy it'll grow like a weed.
 
Been farming these ones for awhile now. I have a few huge ones at home and another few "mothers" at the store. At some point I will probably make 100 frags.

FB_IMG_1633143841602.jpg
How do I get one of these from you?
 
Reviving a v old thread to show off my leathers now that they have recovered from their trauma mostly lol. First is a before unknown toadstool that was facedown in the sand and being chewed on by something. I think it is a Japanese weeping willow, based on the pics I see above.
Second is the donut ring of a toadstool that has now attached to four little "reef cookie" rocks - aragonite cement rocks.
PXL_20250416_184713706~2.jpg

PXL_20250416_184725005~2.jpg
 
Picked this up the other day. Would you all consider this a Weeping Willow? I feel like the name gets tossed around a lot to sell frags. I was told it was 🤷🏻‍♂️ Still small so we’ll see.
IMG_6434.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new