Today's meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
542
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also want to give a thank you to Matthew Brady from Reef assist who stopped by and gave a presentation on his quarantine tank rental program. As a lifelong sufferer of "I wish I had quarantined but I didn't I hope things don't go badly" I think he's got a great idea and concept here to make things easy and simple.
 
Couldn’t agree more, and his rockscape with all the work done for you looked great.

Here’s a quick example of the one he had during a presentation.
Rockscape:
IMG_2442.jpeg

QT rental:
IMG_2441.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new