Tom Blevins 750 XXL build

Looking forward to the build:)
 
Hi Gang,
Ok, This is my first build so please let me know if I am missing anything and thanks for looking!
I added 2 20 amp each power plugs in wall.
Equipment to start things off.
Main Pump: Jebao DCT12000
Bashsea 6-24 Bio-Reactor - still on current 300
302 Aquatics AS-2 Turf Scrubber with Tunze Silence pump.
Ink Bird Controller.
Finnex x 2 500 watt heaters.
Vertex Alpha 250 skimmer. - currently on 300
Tunze Refugium light.

2 - 20 amp power plugs added dedicated to the tank.
View attachment tank1.jpg
 
few more, sorry for the toilet pic:p

tank7.jpg


View attachment tank8.jpg
 
Last edited:
first of the plumbing, I have installed a drain system and a drain for the skimmer as well to eliminate any catch cans and added a shelf for all the light power boxes.

tank11.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new