Tom from France

TomBL

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
23
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, Tom from the south of France, on the Mediterranean side. I have a small shallow reef, a few LPS and mostly soft. No SPS because I have an Oxymonacanthus, one of my favorite fish :grinning-face-with-sweat:. I'm here to seek various and varied advice and share about reefing. See you soon :)

1000005129.jpg


1000005128.jpg

1000005130.jpg

1000004105.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello everyone, Tom from the south of France, on the Mediterranean side. I have a small shallow reef, a few LPS and mostly soft. No SPS because I have an Oxymonacanthus, one of my favorite fish :grinning-face-with-sweat:. I'm here to seek various and varied advice and share about reefing. See you soon :)

1000005129.jpg


1000005128.jpg

1000005130.jpg

1000004105.jpg
Welcome aboard!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new