Tomini / Kole / Yellow Tangs

Zachvet

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
108
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

Want to get your opinion on tang compatibility. I am upgrading from a 75 display to a 125, 6ft display (the tanks coming tomorrow and ill start my build right away). I currently have a Tomini and a pair of clowns - my motivation behind the 6ft tank was to get my tomini the space he needs and potentially add in another tang.

I've read its better to do 3 if you are going to do multiple so they can spread out the bullying. With that said, I know I want to get a Kole tang and being that I am still on the smaller end for a multiple tang tank, I thought the 3rd might be a yellow tang. That way, all 3 are on the smaller end as far as tangs are concerned. Thoughts? Also open to other recommendations/combinations. I am also content with just the tomini/kole if that is better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new