Tonga branch LR, LED stuff, and the rest

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I am selling the rest of my tank stuff. I wanted to keep this stuff, especially considering Tonga branch will not be exported any more, but I just don't have the room and need other things.

I have about 40 to 50 lbs of LR, a Maxijet 900, and a Maxijet 1200. Its a mixture of Tonga branch, Fiji, and I think there may be a little bit of Marco in there. $100 for the whole thing.

IMAG0008.jpg

I also have a baggie of whats left of my LEDs. There are 7 LEDs total. I know there's one red and at least 2 regular blues, but the others I'm not sure about. They should all work and I think they're all new. These are all XP-Es or XP-Gs. I also have 44 XP-G/E lenses and a TRC 040S070DS ballast. $80

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm beginning to think that Tonga has been gone long enough that people don't know about it! :D

Feel free to make offers. I need to sell this stuff to buy Zach's GoPro. :)

Also, I have found about 4 more LEDs I'll throw in. I think there are two XR-Es and two XP-Gs. I may just put the LEDs up on the "big forums" as they're easy to ship and would garner more interest methinks. :)

Thanks,

Brandon

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back