Tonga single branch rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased 25 pounds of the Tonga last week expecting to get multiple long, slender branches. What came was more of a Tonga chunk with a few smaller pieces. Its actually great, because I love the piece, incredibly unique looking.

My question: Is it possible to specify longer, more slender branches? I'd like to construct a open structure using pieces in the 8" to 14" long range.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased 25 pounds of the Tonga last week expecting to get multiple long, slender branches. What came was more of a Tonga chunk with a few smaller pieces. Its actually great, because I love the piece, incredibly unique looking.

My question: Is it possible to specify longer, more slender branches? I'd like to construct a open structure using pieces in the 8" to 14" long range.

Yup, you can put specific requests into the order comments during checkout. It is limited to what we actually have in stock though. Sometimes it's easier/more helpful to actually call our CS team as they can guide you to what they typically see in our rock room.

sushi_and_sashimi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back