Tonga single branch rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brew12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
22,488
Reaction score
57,155
Location
Decatur, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased 25 pounds of the Tonga last week expecting to get multiple long, slender branches. What came was more of a Tonga chunk with a few smaller pieces. Its actually great, because I love the piece, incredibly unique looking.

My question: Is it possible to specify longer, more slender branches? I'd like to construct a open structure using pieces in the 8" to 14" long range.
 
I purchased 25 pounds of the Tonga last week expecting to get multiple long, slender branches. What came was more of a Tonga chunk with a few smaller pieces. Its actually great, because I love the piece, incredibly unique looking.

My question: Is it possible to specify longer, more slender branches? I'd like to construct a open structure using pieces in the 8" to 14" long range.

Yup, you can put specific requests into the order comments during checkout. It is limited to what we actually have in stock though. Sometimes it's easier/more helpful to actually call our CS team as they can guide you to what they typically see in our rock room.
 
group buy soon?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new