too late for submission...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gflat65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
3,133
Reaction score
111
Location
Montgomery, Al.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I didn't read the deadline on the submission time for the photo contest, but here are some I was considering entering.

macro-rics-013112_01.jpg


GSDPE-macro-013112.jpg


GSDPE-macro-01311202.jpg
 
Awesome photos man! Sorry you missed the deadline. BUT were going to have awesome prizes every month!
 
Amazing shots!
 
Thanks guys:).

Any criticisms? I tried a new lens on the extreme close up. Wasn't sure what I liked better...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new