Too many fish or good to go ??

I
Do you think a 28 gallon cube is enough room for a full grown maroon clown and a sixline ?
I was watching the 6 line yesterday and she’s one of the prettiest ones I’ve ever had
My maroon is extremely mean, he tries attacking the siphon when I’m cleaning and would love to get ahold of my hand or finger, lol. But he’s absolutely gorgeous.
Probably best to move the sixline now while my maroon is still adjusting to his new tank.
Phosphate is .07 in the cube I just upgraded the clown into, nitrate around 2, I’m thinking those are good parameters as long as I keep the phosphate under control
I would say yes it is just the right size but it would have to only be those two fish
 
I guess all I can do is try and monitor them carefully, worst case could I keep the six line in the quarantine tank or would it not be good considering I’ll be adding medication when I have fish to place in quarantine
 
I guess all I can do is try and monitor them carefully, worst case could I keep the six line in the quarantine tank or would it not be good considering I’ll be adding medication when I have fish to place in quarantine
Honestly, I don’t actually know but I think it would work - He would most likely get used to it
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new