Too many fish or good to go ??

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Do you think a 28 gallon cube is enough room for a full grown maroon clown and a sixline ?
I was watching the 6 line yesterday and she’s one of the prettiest ones I’ve ever had
My maroon is extremely mean, he tries attacking the siphon when I’m cleaning and would love to get ahold of my hand or finger, lol. But he’s absolutely gorgeous.
Probably best to move the sixline now while my maroon is still adjusting to his new tank.
Phosphate is .07 in the cube I just upgraded the clown into, nitrate around 2, I’m thinking those are good parameters as long as I keep the phosphate under control
I would say yes it is just the right size but it would have to only be those two fish

OP
OP
Hilltopreef90

Hilltopreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess all I can do is try and monitor them carefully, worst case could I keep the six line in the quarantine tank or would it not be good considering I’ll be adding medication when I have fish to place in quarantine

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess all I can do is try and monitor them carefully, worst case could I keep the six line in the quarantine tank or would it not be good considering I’ll be adding medication when I have fish to place in quarantine
Honestly, I don’t actually know but I think it would work - He would most likely get used to it

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back