Too many fish?

bw2156

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 55g reef tank and I was curious if having 3 blue/green chromis, 2 false clowns, and a pink spotted watchman goby would be considered over-stocked. As far as filtration and everything goes I am capable of running 75g tank relatively comfortably with the current equipment I have in this 55g.

Thanks for any help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new