Too much flow?

jack2907

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
39
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, new to this
I can’t seem to get the flow of my wave makers right I have a 90l Nano with two wave makers ones a variable flow and ones a constant also have the return pump as well the problem I’m having is my clowns and cardinal seem to be staying on one side of the tank has anyone got any tips or pointers on how to eliminate this problem?
Thanks
 
From my experience clowns tend to stay tonone portion of a tank. I have some really high flow and doesn’t cause issues of fish being able to swim.
 
I don't think your flow causing issue, it's more about how long your tank setup and how long you have your fishes?
I having 4000+ GPH flow/turn over in my 150L tank and my cardinal and other fishes have no problem with high current flow, they are actually love it because they will freaked out when I turn off the flow for maintenance.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new