Too much flow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KQuillan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KQuillan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
6,696
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had this clam over a week now with no issues, but yesterday somehow the flow changed.

The sides used to lay flat and now they are like lifting in the breeze.

Is this too much flow?
 

Attachments

  • 20221027_172354.mp4
    41.4 MB
I had this clam over a week now with no issues, but yesterday somehow the flow changed.

The sides used to lay flat and now they are like lifting in the breeze.

Is this too much flow?
Yes- they need moderate water flow and medium light. flow is aggressive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new