Took a few photos, tank lookes sexy. Ow!

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just thought i would share a few pics!

(Way way way back when)
103010.jpg

(Way way back when)
IMG01570-20110105-1504.jpg

(Way back when)
DSC_0326.jpg

(back when)
51411-2-1.jpg

(A while ago)
169992298_photobucket_19319_.jpg

(Few months back)
004-1.jpg

(Now :) )
051-1.jpg

052-1.jpg

Excuse the 3 frag racks, im waiting on a few things so i can get my big tank up
053-1.jpg

054-1.jpg

055.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Very nice!

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pics of some very nice corals... That tank is chock-full-o-stuff! :bigsmile:

Nomadic1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking very nice...glad you were able to get rid of all that algae! What size tank is it? 40B?

Last edited:
OP
OP
lolgranny

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice! like the descriptive timeline.

:) haha didn't want to type out exact dates. The tank has been up about 18months.

Hello granny :kiss:

Hey o poi!
how's it goin bud?

That red one is crazy cool.

Both of the red guys grow like a weed. Good ole red planets.

LOL! Very nice!

Thank you!

Nice tank. How many different corals do you have in your tank?

Thank you! Lol there about 110 pieces, insane... I'm almost done with my 300g system, 180g display.

Great pics of some very nice corals... That tank is chock-full-o-stuff! :bigsmile:

Lol tell me about it! it's a pain working on the tank. I need to finish up the upgrade. Works been taking up too much time. :(

Looking very nice...glad you were able to get rid of all that algae! What size tank is it? 40B?

Yes sir, 40 g breeder.

Sexy and you know it! lol!

Lol

OP
OP
lolgranny

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Nice growth! and who says you cant beat GHA!

Just took some time. That was rock from the lfs. About 2months later it was gone

Nice timeline shots. The tank looks amazing! Great growth.

I appreciate the compliment! I wish the corals colors were deeper, I've thought about using some amino acid. Still on the border.

Dan Rigle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome bro.your corals are in a nice growth spurt.Be careful to not make any sudden changes or let anyone talk you into doing anything stupid.Keep doing what you are doing.GL brotha

OP
OP
lolgranny

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great!

Thanks!!

Looks awesome bro.your corals are in a nice growth spurt.Be careful to not make any sudden changes or let anyone talk you into doing anything stupid.Keep doing what you are doing.GL brotha

Hey Dan! I appreciate the compliment! You have one amazing tank yourself. Wish my camera skills were as good as yours. Ive been messing with different settings so im starting to get the hang of it lol.
Thats your palmers and pearlberry. The abrohondre(sp?) is such a slow grower! Thing has encrusted a good 2" but still wont go up.

Im not planning on making any changes, although i wish i was home to feed more. I feel the corals could get some deeper colors. Ive tossed around the idea of getting some AA's

Hows things going your way? You staying busy at work?

Dave

Dan Rigle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!!

Hey Dan! I appreciate the compliment! You have one amazing tank yourself. Wish my camera skills were as good as yours. Ive been messing with different settings so im starting to get the hang of it lol.
Thats your palmers and pearlberry. The abrohondre(sp?) is such a slow grower! Thing has encrusted a good 2" but still wont go up.

Im not planning on making any changes, although i wish i was home to feed more. I feel the corals could get some deeper colors. Ive tossed around the idea of getting some AA's

Hows things going your way? You staying busy at work?

Dave

Hi Brotha

Work has shown some signs of life just recently so I am hopeful.

I will strongly caution you from adding any bottled substances to your tank with its current state of health being about as good as it gets.Adding
aminos or buying into any other school of thought other then what you currently are practicing will probably result in a negative response.
I have done it many times before learning the hard lesson that getting back to what you have now takes long and is difficult..
Adding more fish or feedings while increasing good husbandry(strong export) with water changes etc... and keeping your
bulbs fresh along with rock stable alk in the NSW range or slightly higher will eventually get you the deeper colors you desire IMO and in a much safer,gentler way.Strong growth like you are experiencing with good PE and health is not easily achieved.I would do my best to not disrupt this :)

scrapz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice progress!

looks like it may need a bit more nutrients in that system though. colors are a bit light

Back