top 4 forums. very interesting read

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev, very nice mag ..... cool clowns too. Has it grown a lot for you in those 2 1/2 years?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rev, very nice mag ..... cool clowns too. Has it grown a lot for you in those 2 1/2 years?

Thank you! :) If I am going to be totally honest, no it has shrank. I feel like that's due to my own feeding habits, etc. Do you have a thread here at R2R about yours?

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R has only been around since 2008 and its IMO the best forum. It seems that this forum is a result from what is broken in others, mainly Moderation. This forum is moderated wonderfully. Forums that have terrible moderation are destined to fail. I was part of a car forum that was notorious for name calling, bashing, and etc. That forum was around since the early 90's.. It no longer exists because nobody wanted to deal with it anymore.

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only been reefing for less than a year and was just told I received an infraction at RC. I posted on a topic someone else started selling a gc and said I had one from unique corals and foster smith I would love to get rid of. I got an infraction over it. I had no idea that was the rule. A simple message telling me the rule would have done. I said to the moderator in a response no hard feelings but maybe a message telling me of the rule infraction would have done. His response was "poor you, what makes you think you don't have to follow the rules when are 300,000 users do"

I just thought it was extremely poor taste. I'd hate to imagine that guys life of surfing to forum in his mothers basement thinking he has power. Good for him. I wish him all the best! Unless I get an apology R2R will be my new home. I mainly just post locally anyway. The kindness I have received from ctars, osras, and brs. So thank you to all of you for being so awesome. Rock on R2R and CTARS.

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only been reefing for less than a year and was just told I received an infraction at RC. I posted on a topic someone else started selling a gc and said I had one from unique corals and foster smith I would love to get rid of. I got an infraction over it. I had no idea that was the rule. A simple message telling me the rule would have done. I said to the moderator in a response no hard feelings but maybe a message telling me of the rule infraction would have done. His response was "poor you, what makes you think you don't have to follow the rules when are 300,000 users do"

I just thought it was extremely poor taste. I'd hate to imagine that guys life of surfing to forum in his mothers basement thinking he has power. Good for him. I wish him all the best! Unless I get an apology R2R will be my new home. I mainly just post locally anyway. The kindness I have received from ctars, osras, and brs. So thank you to all of you for being so awesome. Rock on R2R and CTARS.
Agreed brotha! I had the same types of experiences.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! :) If I am going to be totally honest, no it has shrank. I feel like that's due to my own feeding habits, etc. Do you have a thread here at R2R about yours?

I posted a few shots of my recent mags over on the R2R anemone forum - under the 'show off your mags' thread. My last one got HUGE ...... I didn't feed I, but he clowns did .... apparently

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back