Top down shot question

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocko918
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rocko918

I wanna be a rock star
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
5
Location
Bristow, VA -- NOVA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to setup a little tank to take some topdown shots. Just a 10 gal or something and hang some t5 lights from the ceiling. My question is what is a good background color? the color on the bottom of the tank. Should i sit it on something light, light a white poster board or something dark?
 
I would try something darker so the colors stand out better. You also won't get as much reflection coming off the background.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new