Torch color

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark095
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mark095

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Westport
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D3E8DC08-30BC-4F2A-B72D-868234114898.jpeg

I just got this pink tipped torch a week or so ago, he’s doing great , I actually think he’s grown in just a week… my question is, does the color look right? Some of the tentacles are an olive green, and some are a more brighter green
 
Hard to tell under the white light spectrum from the picture, but as long as there is a good amount of tissue encompassing the skeleton, the colors will come in soon. I look for "fleshy" tissue on the underside. I keep my torches in par ranges of 180-250 par. 100% blue/UV spectrum and 25% white light during the high photoperiods of the day. Hope this helps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new