Torch Coral & Anemone in same tank????

estevenson78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
114
Reaction score
166
Location
BELLE GLADE
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! As the title states, I have a question about putting a torch coral and anemone in the same tank? My buddy just had a Red BTA split and was going to give me one and I'd love to have it, question is, can they share a tank? Thanks
 
Sure as long as they have their own space.

Keep in mind BTAs can move about your tank. Mine stay put but they can be very mobile
 
They can for sure I had a torch sitting between 2 anemones just inches apart. Just watch that anemone for a while they move until happy.
 
+1 on above, should be no issues as long as they don't touch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new