Torch coral has brown string

weallsuck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Location
Coastal Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody I'm very new to this. I am doing a small water change. Just 10 gallons of my 75. A couple gallons in and my Torch closed and I saw that brownish filament on it. Any idea what it is?

20241027_173549.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new