Torch coral help

  • Thread starter Thread starter amazonjoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

amazonjoe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5cbcc522bff3f682a120bdc9c6003c97.jpg


There is something growing in my torch, looks like a sponge but not sure. The torch has retracted a bit. What should I do next.

Thanks for the help and info in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new