Torch coral losing tissue

newnoobreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
7
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was watching my tank lights come on this morning and noticed my holy grail torch was losing tissues on one side but the other side looked fine. The torch is splitting and my salinity is 35ppm so its not melting, could it be the torch splitting? I lightly blasted it with a turkey baster and no tentacles come off.
 
I was watching my tank lights come on this morning and noticed my holy grail torch was losing tissues on one side but the other side looked fine. The torch is splitting and my salinity is 35ppm so its not melting, could it be the torch splitting? I lightly blasted it with a turkey baster and no tentacles come off.
IMG_0380.jpeg
IMG_0381.jpeg
IMG_0383.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new