Torch Coral OK

  • Thread starter Thread starter cglawe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cglawe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Advice, does this torch look ok? Some of the tips are starting to look different and bulbous and I don’t feel like it’s as vibrant? Thanks!
IMG_8012.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new