Torch coral peeling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raschel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Raschel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
96st
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 torch corals but one of them seems to be peeling and turning brown while the other is fine. I don’t think it’s brown jelly because it’s not coming from the mouth. Anyone know what’s happening? How can I treat it? I have already dipped it in revive but that did nothing

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new