Torch coral retracting

Chandlerlujan01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
wentzville missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m posting here today to see if I can get any help with why my torch is looking deflated. I dose the aquarium with reef fusion 1 and 2 normally and feed my corals reef roids as well as dose fuel normally. I also dose magnesium every now and then. All my other LPS corals like my elegance and my hammers are doing great. I’ve had the torch for 3 months and I’ve seen it fully open many separate times. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated. (My Midas blenny named Lenny photobombed the torch coral)
D0F5939C-2B48-4808-B53E-332C5406D52F.jpeg
 
off topic but what is that torch called?
I have a similar looking one but im not sure what its called
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new