Torch coral spawn glued sideways

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.fisho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.fisho

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello hello! Its my first post here I got this torch coral spawn as a hitch hiker from a friend's reef live rock, sadly it detached and when I tried to reglue it, it ended up sideways. Should I try to break it off the glue? leave it be? its opening "normally" but idk how it would grow...
Screenshot_20240902-080227.png

IMG_20240901_215159820.jpg

Its a really small boyo!
IMG_20240901_214636465.jpg

(Im new with this forum interface, sorry if the post is bad lolol)
 
Hello hello! Its my first post here I got this torch coral spawn as a hitch hiker from a friend's reef live rock, sadly it detached and when I tried to reglue it, it ended up sideways. Should I try to break it off the glue? leave it be? its opening "normally" but idk how it would grow...
Screenshot_20240902-080227.png

IMG_20240901_215159820.jpg

Its a really small boyo!
IMG_20240901_214636465.jpg

(Im new with this forum interface, sorry if the post is bad lolol)
How's this thing doing now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new