Torch spawn sideway

Mr.fisho

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello hello! this is my first time posting here! I need some help, I got this hitchhiker torch coral from a rock that a friend gave me from his tank. Sadly the small torch released from the rock, when trying to glue it back, It ended falling on its side, now its fully sideways... will it grow? should I try to reglue it upright?

Screenshot_20240902-080227.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new