Torch Coral with Curly Tentacles

Well dang. Does you torch sting stuff alot? I am trying to figure out how much I need to isolate mine from everything else. I have a rock it will fit on with about 3" clearance between it and everything else. I don't think its that big but I haven't seen it in person yet.
To be honest, I don’t really care about the clove. The clove grew there so I guess it’s fine with being stung? The zoas were only there for a second because I needed a picture to sell them :)
 
Well dang. Does you torch sting stuff alot? I am trying to figure out how much I need to isolate mine from everything else. I have a rock it will fit on with about 3" clearance between it and everything else. I don't think its that big but I haven't seen it in person yet.
3” from the skeleton of the coral should be fine. My torches haven’t killed anything yet but the only thing I let them touch is other torches
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new