Torch flow, too much?

evrydayzawrkday

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
82
Location
Northern North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, this gets asked a lot. My apologies. Long and short of it I got this tiny little cool torch the other day for ~40 bucks, and a few weeks later I got a pin cushion urchin. Initially the torch was on a frag plug in the sand, but last night it took a ride with the urchin.


I decided to mount it somewhat close to my Nero 3 but wanted to make sure this was OK.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new