Torch Health Check

andrewg496

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! A few weeks back I purchased my first Torch coral, I just wanted to verify that it is healthy and receiving the correct amount of flow. I have attached a video below. The thing is much larger then when I bought it so surely its fully extended and doing alright just wanted to double check as I am new to corals.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6775.MOV
    57.9 MB
It indeed looks healthy, I think it will do fine, I prefer a little more flow. @Rocks reef likes to blast his.
I have a hulk torch , wish I had a picture. That likes being blastedddd. Almost to the point of it being in front of the wave maker. If you move it away from that blast it’ll close and never open.
 
Upvote 0
I have a hulk torch , wish I had a picture. That likes being blastedddd. Almost to the point of it being in front of the wave maker. If you move it away from that blast it’ll close and never open.
I get nervous if it gets to high, flesh tearing and all but as long as it’s random I guess it’s okay, but I’m to much of a wussy.
IMG_1446.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
I have a hulk torch , wish I had a picture. That likes being blastedddd. Almost to the point of it being in front of the wave maker. If you move it away from that blast it’ll close and never open.
I get nervous if it gets to high, flesh tearing and all but as long as it’s random I guess it’s okay, but I’m to much of a wussy.
IMG_1446.jpeg
Beautiful rock bro
Trying to do the same and cover my rocks with torches

I am scared to mess up especially how I lost my 4 headed hell fire torch

Is that a banana torch can’t see it really well while I drive
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new