Torch skeleton splitting????

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
552
Location
Aussie
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Torch skeleton has 2 pale circles on one side and 1 on the opposite side of coral. Is this a sign of skeleton growing and preparing to split???if so The image with the circles would indicate two new heads will grow in here
Correct me if I’m wrong

843F8BC4-E36E-481E-84EF-7DEE10A52B04.jpeg
 
Torch skeleton has 2 pale circles on one side and 1 on the opposite side of coral. Is this a sign of skeleton growing and preparing to split???if so The image with the circles would indicate two new heads will grow in here
Correct me if I’m wrong

843F8BC4-E36E-481E-84EF-7DEE10A52B04.jpeg
The heads split- not branches and this appears to be poriferan sponge growth but need clearer pics under white lighting to confirm
 
I’ll upload another photo soon. I don’t think it’s sponges, I tried scraping it off but it’s hard like the torches skeleton
 
Here’s an up close shot of what happening to the torch Skelton. Do you guys still think it’s sponge forming here??
D58DA9E5-2B42-470F-BC28-76B39722ECBB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new