Torch Skeleton

MijoandMIja

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. It’s my first time posting here. I just want to know what is this thing attached to my torch coral. Should I dip my coral or should I scrape this thing off? I need your opinions for this. Thank you!

IMG_8668.jpeg IMG_8669.jpeg
 
Looks like a harmless feather duster. You should be able to see a crown emerge from one end. GL.
 
Do I have to scrape it off? I’m planning just to brush it off (hope it works). Or do I have to dip it?
 
They're not going to hurt your Torch coral so you can just leave them be. Keep an eye out for that crown though. (maybe at night) If days go by and you never see one come out, then those white things are basically just empty shells. GL.
 
Last edited:
Just scrape them off with your finger and put it back it’s no flatworm so it’s fine just get that piece off
 
They're not going to hurt your Torch coral so you can just leave them be. Keep an eye out for that crown though. (maybe at night) If days go by and you never see one come out, then those white things are basically just empty shells. GL.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new