Torch skeleton

Blake423

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
95
Reaction score
31
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I just noticed a small potion of the skeleton of torch is showing, I believe this is bad sign? Anything I can do to help her?
20211203 Gold Torch 1.jpeg
20211203 Gold Torch 2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new