Torches touching

Do you have the two touching with no issues?
No issues these three have been together since they were all single heads. Now I have heard of Aussies not playing nice with indo’s and vice versa but mine have never bugged each other. I have also seen them sting the crap out of neighbors together. Like they were teaming up
 
No issues these three have been together since they were all single heads. Now I have heard of Aussies not playing nice with indo’s and vice versa but mine have never bugged each other. I have also seen them sting the crap out of neighbors together. Like they were teaming up
If I were to try it and they did lock up would that be instant death if I separated them fast enough?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new