Touch screen on P4 not responding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Disregard that. Since I had nothing better to do I thought I would try it with the Mac. I got both the wifi and web interface FW updates done in about 60 seconds. So SOME updates CAN be done on Mac. Who knew?? (I know you knew Lasse, this is in case others read this)

WiFi FW updated to 7141
 
Your Welcome

Normally - the update of FW for the P4 is once a year or so. Lately it has been more often probably because of new products but the update of the internal webinterface is more common. I use to check this page for updates now and when

Sincerely Lasse
 
Ok thanks…I was wondering if there were email notifications when new updates are available. Guess I will check that page periodically
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new