OP
OP
Cstar_BC

Cstar_BC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New photos of carpet under led , mouth is open so a little concerned about that .

C94B2EFB-60A4-4D61-8FEC-FF87CAC6AB32.jpeg 7B1816D7-7CAB-41D4-A71D-BB12BAF72D49.jpeg

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks fine to me. A slightly open mouth is of little concern. If the mouth is gaping and the insides are coming out that is another story. Mine will often open a little, but usually close back up. They kind of do this in cycles.

OP
OP
Cstar_BC

Cstar_BC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok , I would agree it opens and closes .
Last night it looked totally fine .

I am mildly worried about my clowns - they went from being ravenous begging for food to just contently laying in the carpet . Lol

Looks fine to me. A slightly open mouth is of little concern. If the mouth is gaping and the insides are coming out that is another story. Mine will often open a little, but usually close back up. They kind of do this in cycles.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought my carpet was eating my clown one day. First experience with haddonis. It had eaten a Magnificent Foxface, madarins, and anthias, so just thought it was eating the clown too. It did not. However, the clowns will literally go into the anemone. All the way into the mouth. Multiple ones fit. Crazy!!!!

OP
OP
Cstar_BC

Cstar_BC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m honestly kinda amazed at the colour ,

At the LFS it was a sandy cream colour.

Now the mouth is a beautiful green and the tentacles seem to have a little green sheen .

Definitely way better than what I thought I was buying , wondering if maybe it was bleached at the store and whether it will continue to colour up

Love that haddoni by the way. Nice color!

Aardvark1134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 35 years ago I bought a green carpet about 1ft across and the pet store guy jumped back and made someone else get it out...it clearly hurt him. After that I have no desire to touch a big one with my bare hand to find out what it felt like

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back